First Day Scrapbook Page - Lasting Memories Guest Designer

I can't believe that it's almost September again and my little one is going to be starting her second year of preschool. These are photos from last year's first day of preschool that I scrapped as part of my guest designer stint at Lasting Memories. This week's theme is palm trees!


I used up some patterned papers from a travel-themed paper pad. It has a very summery vibe, including palm trees! And with that, I added some palm tree-esque leaves from a Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers pack.


The September word is also from Cheeky Studio, and I added some Vicki Boutin stickers that came in a Cheeky Studio kit. They were perfect for expressing the sentiments I had about my daughter starting preschool.


Something else that I added from my stash were two little baby feet brads. Those symbolize that my baby is no longer a baby!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to play along at Lasting Memories this month!

Comments