Bubbly Scrapbook Page - Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Happy Sunday! Have you been playing along with the August challenges at Lasting Memories? There is a new one up this week: cactus! Here is my take.


I had this cute cactus patterned paper on a travel-themed paper pad, and then some chipboard cactus stickers from Close to My Heart that came in a past Cheeky Studio kit. I decided to use the cactus products and theme for these photos of my daughter playing with bubbles last summer.


I did a little bit of mixed media on a cut-apart card with the words "This is the good life" on it. And then I added some Cheeky Studio and Spiegelmom Scraps sequins.


It's amazing how many photos you can get on a page when you cut them down. These three photos were originally 4x6, but I had to cut them down to make them fit across the page. No big deal because now the focus isn't on the random stuff on our deck, it's on my daughter and her bubble blaster!

Thanks for looking! Make sure you visit the Lasting Memories blog to see what the other design team members created.

Comments