Happy Moments Scrapbook Page

You might have already seen this layout if you watched my May 2019 Scrapbook Layout Share video. But because it was actually for a challenge in the Spread the Sparkle Spiegelmom Scraps Facebook group, I thought I'd share a little bit more about it here.


We were challenged to scraplift a layout from one of the Spiegelmom Scraps design team members, which was really fun, so this is how I chose to interpret the original layout. I used some old Cheeky Studio Autumn Beauty paper, Norwegian Wood paper, and random embellishments from my stash to create this page that features a photo of my daughter ready for a ride in the stroller.


The title is made of clear acrylic words. I glued on Prima glitter so that the words stood out more against the patterned paper. (That was messy!) And doesn't my daughter look SO happy in this photo? Ha. Behind the photo is a wood grain pocket and some big flower embellishments that actually had words on them, but I covered those up.


I used some Cheeky Studio sequins, Norwegian Wood embellishments, and Prima Amber Moon stickers to round out the rest of my embellishment clusters. I love the diagonal line created by the sequins. They were the perfect color mix for the papers. That bright pink is just gorgeous, and I was so glad to find the same color in the embellishments that I had in my stash.

So there you have it! Hopefully I'll be sharing some June layouts (and process videos) soon!

Comments