15 Questions 2019

Several years ago (way back in 2011), I did a 15 questions blog where I answered random questions about myself. I thought it would be fun to do it again! Let's see how much things have changed!



No matter what mood I'm in, I can always go for a:  
2011 answer: piece of chocolate. ALWAYS.
2019 answer: piece of chocolate. ALWAYS.

My favorite go-to outfit would have to be:
2011 answer: jeans and a T-shirt, socks and sneakers (my husband doesn't like it that I call them tennis shoes - "You're not playing tennis!" he says)
2019 answer: bootcut jeans, flip flops, fun T-shirt

A good source of inspiration is: 
2011 answer: Scrapbook.com
2019 answer: Pinterest

I am so glad my parents taught me: 
2011 answer: how to cook, how to do laundry, how to use WD-40, and other basic life essentials
2019 answer: how to be a parent

A song I like to dance to is
2011 answer: "Telephone" by Lady Gaga

2019 answer: "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO

I wish everyone knew about: 
2011 answer: how hard teachers work in and out of the classroom
2019 answer: how awesome St. Louis is

The best thing in my makeup bag is: 
2011 answer: Burt's Bees lip balm - it doesn't irritate my lips or skin
2019 answer: lip balm. I'm always using it.

My dream spring break vacation spot is:
2011 answer: Spring break is all about fun, so I'm going to say DOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
2019 answer: Montauk

This may be a surprise, but I am passionate about: 
2011 answer: Scrapbooking, but you already knew that...
2019 answer: scrapbooking, cooking, books. I blog about all my passions, so there are no surprises.

A favorite book that changed me for the better: 
2011 answer: Half the Sky 
2019 answer: Beautiful Bodies by Kimberly Rae Miller

One of my pet peeves is: 
2011 answer: People who walk slowly down the sidewalk. MOVE!
2019 answer: being interrupted when reading a book. And slow walkers.

My favorite daily ritual would have to be: 
2011 answer: checking Google Reader. People need to update their stuff more!
2019 answer: morning (or evening) devotional time

I am trying to be better at: 
2011 answer: thinking positively
2019 answer: creating positive habits

The most recent rad thing I found online was
2011 answer: I don't know if it is rad or not, but... My Carry Potty
2019 answer: anything made by Arch Apparel

I can't live without: 
2011 answer: doing fun stuff with my husband whenever we can
2019: my phone (sorry, hubby)

Comments