Little Princess Scrapbook Page

So glad I'm able to finally have some time to blog and share with you a layout I made a few weeks ago. These are photos I took on my phone of my daughter playing at our local mall last summer. It wasn't a huge event, but I'm glad I snapped these pics just to have a record of our everyday happenings and adventures. I hope my daughter looks back at these albums some day and sees how much fun we had and how much I always tried to give her new experiences.

I also made a process video for you with more details.


Here are a few close-up pics. I chose the neutral background papers from an American Crafts paper pad. I wanted the bright colors of the embellishments to stand out more against the grey, black, and white.


I know that these embellishments have nothing to do with these photos, but I really liked the colors and symbols, and I didn't want to save them for something unknown in the future. Either the embellishments had to get used or they got tossed. So I used them.


I actually have a bag of embellishments that didn't get used even after being included in homemade kits. I figure I'll hold onto them for a few more months, and then if I don't think of them and find a use for them as I continue scrapping, I should just get rid of them. What do you guys do with embellishments that just never seem to get used? Let me know in the comments.

Comments