Where Are We? Scrapbook Page

Take a walk with me down memory lane all the way back to 2015. I printed the next batch of photos from our 2015 summer vacation. I'm making progress. Not done yet but progress! And that's what counts. Luckily, the kit I put together while shopping at Tuesday Morning back in November got me through all the photos, with a few extras added in as needed. If you want more details on this layout, head over to my YouTube channel and watch the process video.


The story behind this picture is that we found it in the bathroom of our Houston hotel. The location was already kind of sketchy, and then when we saw the hotel was charging if you took items out of the hotel, such as the coffee maker, we just thought, "WHAT? Where are we?"


Who would want to take a hotel coffee maker? I guess someone wanted one, otherwise there wouldn't be a sign about it.

Anyway, our reaction to the sign gave me the idea for the title of this layout, created with American Crafts Thickers and letter stickers. I also added a word sentiment from the Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers Set 5, along with a few of the bright and colorful flowers from that ephemera pack.


I cut my own banners out of the patterned paper, although the big pink one sort of gets covered up by the green strip of paper. Oh well!

I created this layout just for myself. No challenges! Though I'm sure you'll be seeing some challenge pages soon!

Thanks for looking!

Comments