Life is Good Scrapbook Page - White with 1

Because I just can't get enough of the White with 1 challenges, I'm playing along with the April challenge, which is pink. This is the perfect color for me because I have a daughter and lots of pink papers and embellishments. And to double the pink element, these are pictures of my daughter at the library last year reading the book Pinkalicious.


To start this one, I pulled a bunch of papers and embellishments that were pink, white, or black. I just wanted to have everything I MIGHT need handy while putting the layout together.

There was also a sketch provided, so I used that as inspiration, but I didn't follow it exactly. The sketch had two photos, but I was using three. And I didn't have a lot of the same types of elements.


I mounted white cardstock on top of the polka dot paper and sprayed it with some Shimmerz misting spray. Pretty sure it was Pink Stilettos. Once that dried, I adhered everything to my page. This has some American Crafts, Bella Blvd, and Cheeky Studio on it.

The Bella Blvd stickers were a rogue batch that didn't peel up right from the sticker sheet. The adhesive didn't stick to the back of the sticker! The only way I've found to get them to stick was to use Mod Podge. And the only Mod Podge I have is glitter Mod Podge. But whatever. I like the extra bit of sparkle it adds.


So that's my layout! I just found out that I was one of the March White with 1 winners, so I'm super excited! I love how these challenges stretch my creative muscle. I hope you play along, too.

Comments

  1. Another lovely layout you created!And congratulations for being one of the winners!I'mlooking forward to seeing your layout as the guest designer!Thank you so much for joining us at WW1❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and I love all the detail you have added. Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Pretty page, with a gorgeous little girl. Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for playing along with White with ...1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment