Hello Scrapbook Page

So remember when I did my March Counterfeit Kit Challenge video and I said I wasn't sure if I'd have use for the car-themed Bella Blvd. stickers? Well, I proved myself wrong!


Here is a picture of my then-2.5-year-old pretending to drive my car, but also holding a CD because, you know, music is very important. And she's wearing my sunglasses. She doesn't have the skills but she sure has the look.


I used a bunch of the car-themed stickers from Bella Blvd. adhered with glitter Mod Podge, and then I added some American Crafts Thickers for the title and some heart gem stickers. The papers are Die Cuts with a View, Recollections, and Bella Blvd.


I love the way this one turned out. I made it just for fun, not for any challenges or scraplifts. I like the movement of the patterned paper and the placement of the embellishments. I may have to scraplift myself!

Thanks for looking!

Comments