Eat Live Thrive Diet Recipes

On Tuesday, you read my review of the new diet book Eat Live Thrive Diet. I really enjoyed it, as well as the variety of recipes that are included in the book. But the authors also have a website with even more recipes and resources, and I've made a few recipes from there, too.

This post is basically a "what we've been eating lately" Eat Live Thrive Diet-edition. First up is Chicken Sausage Zucca. It's basically pre-cooked chicken sausage, spiralized zucchini, and a sauce of tomato sauce and coconut milk (from a can). The full recipe is in the book. 


What I liked about this one is that the sauce isn't too heavy, but you'll definitely want it. (Adding the tomato sauce is optional, but it is a must for me!)

And don't worry if you don't own a spiralizer. My grocery store sells pre-made zucchini noodles, zoodles, so I just picked up a container of those and made this dinner that same day. It worked great! My preschooler ate some (mainly just the chicken sausage, but...) and my husband enjoyed it, too. Tasted nice as leftovers!

This next one was something I made for lunch, just for myself. I packaged it up in mason jars and brought it with me to work. It's a cream of broccoli soup with herbs de Provence (which I love) that gives it such a good flavor.


Mine wasn't super creamy, but maybe that's because I didn't process it enough in my food processor? It still tasted good.

Instead of steaming a head of broccoli in chicken broth as the original recipe directed, I purchased bagged broccoli that you could steam in the bag. (I was annoyed that my grocery store didn't have any fresh regular broccoli.) But it all worked out just fine and tasted just as good, I'm sure. And I kid you not, my daughter made me spoonfeed some of this to her! She liked it!

Even better? Each of these recipes is gluten-free and dairy-free. Hoorah! I'll definitely be making them again.

Comments