Beep Beep Scrapbook Page

This month I've been trying to tackle an April Pinterest challenge. How many things can I complete from various Pinterest boards? Already, I've baked a few things and made a fun card. And now I'm tackling a scraplift of a layout I pinned a LONG LONG time ago. Seriously, it was the third thing I pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. 


The original layout was by KariAnn Sweeney, who had been an active scrapbook blogger several years ago. I don't know if she still scrapbooks, but she hasn't updated her blog in years. I do still see her active on Goodreads.

But the basic gist of the layout was three patterned paper columns and a single photo with some embellishments on the bottom left side of the photo and the upper right side of the 12 x 12 layout. I stayed pretty faithful to that design.


And now that I've scraplifted it faithfully, I can do this again with different photos and change things up a bit. Once you understand the "rules", then you can break them, right?


This layout uses a mix of Recollections patterned papers, American Crafts, Bella Blvd., Mod Podge (to adhere the Bella Blvd. stickers that lost their stick), Die Cuts with a View patterned paper, and Spiegelmom Scraps sequins.

You can learn and see more of the process in my YouTube video here, which celebrates my 50th scrapbook process video!

Comments