Gluten-Free Baked Lime Chicken

If you're looking for an easy dinner that will yield delicious leftovers, then I would HIGHLY recommend this Baked Lime Chicken from Yummy Healthy Easy.

My husband ate it (even though he claims he doesn't like quinoa) and my toddler ate it! It was rather hilarious watching her pick up the quinoa with her hands (I gave her a fork!), but she ate it!


I didn't have to do anything special to make this gluten-free or dairy-free. It's a simple chili-lime marinade for the chicken and then baking the chicken in the oven. While the chicken baked, I cooked up some quinoa and a side of Lemon Green Beans Amandine with dairy-free butter. I used fresh green beans, but you could also make it using canned green beans. (That's how my parents always did it.)

This chicken dinner also made really good leftovers! I was able to portion out what we didn't eat the first night into individual containers for lunch or dinner, and everything still tasted great re-heated a few days later.


This is a definite winner winner chicken dinner! I will be adding it to our regular rotation, for sure, quinoa and all!

Comments