My Mermaid Scrapbook Page

I already showed this page in my December layout round-up, but at that time, I hadn't received my Spiegelmom Scraps order. I purchased some beachy sequins and thought they would be the perfect accent for this swimming layout.


The sequins are so cute and my first experience with Spiegelmom Scraps. I love the different sizes and the colors, plus there were some wooden seashell pieces.


I also love the design of this layout. I pinned it to my Pinterest board and used it awhile back for a vacation layout that I did, but I really wanted to do it again. It's got circles, which I don't use enough of, and there are so many different ways to interpret certain parts of it.

This layout is pretty American Crafts heavy thanks to a Tuesday Morning haul I made back in November. Don't you just love the gold Thickers?

So that's what I've been up to. I am anxiously awaiting a Shutterfly photo order so that I can get some hardcore scrapping done. And with a bunch of snowy weather days in our future forecast, maybe I'll have some much-needed extra scrap time!

Comments