I Do It All By Yourself Scrapbook Page

I decided to play along with the Scrap Our Stash sketch challenge for this month. It was a choose your side challenge where a two-page layout was shown, but you had to pick one side or the other to scraplift. A flower also had to be included. 

I grabbed elements from my homemade scrapbook kit and created this single-page layout based on the right side of the sketch.


These are pictures of my daughter climbing on the playground. I think we spent most every day at that playground, sometimes twice in one day, last summer.


As you can see, I got a flower in there. Two to be exact! They are stickers from my stash. I didn't even know I had them until just the other day when I was going through some old alphas. And there these flowers were mixed in!

I also used a spider flair button from October Afternoon because the spider reminded me of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" climbing up the water spout, which was perfect for my daughter climbing up this ladder.


The title comes from an exact quote from my daughter. As soon as she got to the top of the slide, I asked her if she wanted me to hold her hand and she said, "I do it all by yourself."

She was so big last summer and she just keeps getting bigger. I can't believe it!

Comments

  1. Lovely page and title! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love your title! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title, so cute! Great layout, beautiful colors here! Thanksmfor joinngnus at SOS this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your title! And cute embellishment clusters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment