DIY What a Difference a Day Makes Print

Not gonna lie, y'all. I am cheap.

I saw a cool print on Pinterest that you could purchase from Etsy. And, of course, now I can't find the pin. (And I thought my Pinterest boards were so organized!) But I said, "Hey, I bet I could make something just like it!"

So I did. And these are the fruits of my labors.


A little bit of Microsoft Paint and Google Picasa (no lie), and now I have my own version of this cool idea framed on our living room wall. Is it perfect? Well, no. But I don't claim to be a world-class graphic designer. I was just tired of having this idea in the "something that I'm going to do one day" category, so I decided to finally do it.

Here it is in an 8x10 frame that I purchased on sale at Michael's - and with a gift card. What can I say? I'm cheap! (And no, my gallery wall is not complete. Don't judge.)


What do you guys think? Have you ever hacked an Etsy find?

Comments