Bubbles For Days Scrapbook Page

I'm so excited about this layout. It's been in the works ever since I saw this beautiful Sparkly Effervescence sequins mix from Spiegelmom Scraps. I had them on my Christmas wish list but didn't receive them, so I ended up buying them for myself after the holidays. Merry Christmas to me!

I thought the effervescent sequins looked like bubbles, and I really wanted to use them on a layout about my daughter's love of blowing bubbles - or rather, having me blow them.


Along with the Spiegelmom Scraps "bubbles", I had saved a few bubble-themed embellishments from my stash specifically for scrapping these photos. I think the bubble sticker is old Doodlebug? The chipboard bubble wand is old Echo Park, and there is a bubbly border going along the diagonal from K & Company.


The rest of this layout came together using the kit I put together with my Tuesday Morning haul. American Crafts papers and Thickers, Heidi Swapp stickers, Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful stickers.


I really like all the dimension on this layout from the sequins and stickers. I love doing layouts on a diagonal. I have a lot of favorite layout designs lately, and this is definitely one of them. It's easy to do and gives lots of room for embellishments. My favorite!

Comments