What's On Mommy's Christmas Wish List?

While my personal wish list is filled with scrapbooking supplies, I think there are a few things that every mom can say she definitely wants this Christmas. Don't worry. We aren't asking for much. Some of it won't even cost you any money!



1. A morning to sleep in - I get up at 7:00 a.m. with my daughter. On days I work, I'm up at 5:00 a.m. I. WANT. TO. SLEEP. I'm sure there are other moms out there who feel me.

2. Massage - As a mom who has recently strained her back lifting her kid, a massage would be a wonderful gift. My goal in life is to be so relaxed during a massage that I fall asleep, which would be like killing two birds with one stone. And no, my husband is not capable of delivering a pro-level massage.

3. Shopping spree (preferably on our own) - Gift certificates to a store or just the ability to go into a non-kid store and try on clothes or take our time browsing. We may never leave Target.

4. An experience (preferably on our own) - Whether it's a gift certificate to a yoga class (very relaxing) or admission to a paint night (totally doable on your own, ladies!), the gift of an experience gives mom the opportunity to do something she likes and get out of the house sans kids.

5. A clean house - Having someone else clean my house would be delightful. No way am I putting forth the effort when I know it's only going to stay clean for five minutes.

What about all the other moms out there? Do you have anything to add to this list?

Comments