Top Cheeky Studio Scrapbook Products


My design team term with Cheeky Studio may be ending, but you can still purchase some really great products from the Cheeky Studio store! I know that more good things are coming out in 2019, but here are some of my favorites from the past year.

1. Wild Flowers Set 4
I showed you last week a layout where I used the Wild Flowers collection. Here's another one! Aren't those colors nice and bright?


2. Winter Flowers
I absolutely love the pink and teal color combo of this collection. It went really well with the discontinued Pink and Mint Christmas collection. (That one would have been on this list if you could still buy it!) There were also coordinating Winter Flowers flair, sequins, and stickers.


3. Autumn Beauty
This is one of the most recent ephemera collections, and I just love it. The fall colors are so bright, and there's such a nice variety of pieces. 


4. Panda-monium Flair
I really liked the ephemera collection for this, too, but it's no longer available. You can still purchase the flair and sequins mix, though. And the flair still has really cute pandas on them!


5. Easter 2018
If you couldn't tell by two of these layouts making my top 5 on Friday, the Easter 2018 ephemera collection was one of my favorites. Here's another page I made using the collection.


So that's it! Thanks for coming along with me on my journey down memory lane. Happy New Year!

Comments