To: OCC From: MOPS Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm still using the December Christmas Beauty kit from Cheeky Studio, but today I used the kit to scrap a regular layout instead of a page in my December Daily.


I had these photos of my MOPS group filling boxes for Operation Christmas Child back in November, and I thought they would be perfect for the Christmas present paper and stamp that came in the kit.


I love how the stamp turned out! I also added some red-and-white washi tape, and other 3-D embellishments from my stash. I think they complemented the Christmas Beauty ephemera really nicely.


I love the florals in this collection (though I believe those are exclusive to the December kit) and think it's really nice how even though they have a fancy vibe, you can still use them on non-fancy layouts like this one!


The glittery striped paper in the background is actually one of the papers I received in my Cheeky Studio Black Friday grab bag! That was the best purchase!

You can still use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your orders through the end of 2018. There are some super cute holiday-themed cut files in the shop right now to help you get your December Daily albums or other holiday pictures scrapped!




Comments