Corn Box Scrapbook Page

I'm starting the week off with a scrapbook process video. You can view it on my YouTube channel here. (And don't forget to "like" and "subscribe"!)

I created this layout for a challenge at Redefined Kreative last month. It wasn't the winner, but I really enjoyed the grid design and how it forced me to cut down my photos. These photos were perfect for trimming down because my daughter was the only subject, and cropping them so tight allowed me to really make her the focal point of each photo.


I used an old autumn-themed Photo Play paper pack, which I won from a scrapbook challenge last year. (The paper still smells amazing!)


I kept the embellishments pretty simple. The kit came with a variety of stickers, and I added a few enamel dots and chipboard pieces from my American Crafts Thickers sheet to add more dimension to the flat stickers.


I used the "September" sticker because these pictures were taken at the end of September. Pretty clever, huh?

So that's it! If you watch my YouTube videos, you'll see that this layout gets reused on another one that I made last month. It's definitely a great design and one that will continue to pop up in my work.

Thanks for looking!

Comments