All is Calm All is Bright Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I took a break from prepping December Daily photos and made this layout of my daughter visiting Santa this year. There were no tears, but she still wasn't happy about having to sit next to him. She was trying to crawl off my lap! Of course, later on during the morning (it was a Santa breakfast), she ended up giving Santa a fist bump. Progress!

I also have a process video that you can view here.


All of the Wild Whisper paper from the Cheeky Studio December kit has been cut into for my December Daily, so I pulled a sheet of My Mind's Eye paper from my Cheeky Studio Black Friday Grab Bag to serve as the background. And then I added in the gold-striped acetate overlay from the kit and some colorful strips from another My Mind's Eye paper.


I liked the built-in banner strip on the patterned paper, so I just placed one of the Cheeky Studio flair pieces and two of the circle cut-aparts next to it for a nice little cluster.


Around the photo, I added some of the Christmas Beauty floral ephemera pieces and another flair piece. I used one of the Wild Whisper stamps for my title. All WAS calm (pretty much) at this Santa breakfast.

I also wrapped the end of the photo with the twine from the kit and added a few bonus elements from my own Christmas stash.

So that's it! If you want to save on your Cheeky Studio order, make sure to use my discount code Cookscrap10 before the end of the year!



Comments