Toy Gift Guide 2018: Best Big-Ticket Toys

This is it! The last installment of my 2018 Toy Gift Guide. And I've saved not really the best but certainly the most expensive for last. Yes, these toys will set you (or Santa) back a pretty penny, but maybe you could alert grandma and grandpa or a well-to-do aunt that your kid pretty please wants one of these?

Will your kid have a nicer car than you? You betcha! But how else would you want to spend $350+ than on your child? Plus, there is a parent remote, so if little ones aren't comfortable steering and driving on their own, you can do it and they can relax and listen to music through the functioning MP3 player!


2. Epic Castle - Sharingland, 3+
Yes, this roleplay castle is pretty epic. Once you assemble it, you can play out all sorts of adventurous scenes with the roleplay accessories. There's enough for two kids to duel with shields and swords. Or use the washable marker to draw your own scenes and decorations on the castle.


3. Power Wheels Barbie Dream Camper - Fisher-Price, 3+
This would have been top on my list if it had been around when I was a kid. It's a battery-operated Power Wheels toy that looks like the signature Barbie Dream Camper. And if you open up the back doors, there's a whole little play kitchen with play food in it! The "GPS" also talks, and there is space to bring two of your favorite dolls with you.


That's all for today! I'm not sure your wallets can take anymore. I hope my gift suggestions were helpful. These were just some of my favorite toys from this year, and hopefully they become some of your kids' favorites! Let me know if you have any toy-related questions (like, "When should I start my shopping?" Uh, YESTERDAY!) and happy holidays!

Comments

  1. These are good toys options, I also want to recommend you 12 Piece Deluxe Doctor Kit which is a role play toys for your kid, that also help your kid grooming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment