Stay Wild Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Hi gang! Welcome back! Today I have a layout that uses up some of the last bits and pieces from my November Cheeky Studio kit, and the pieces I used ended up being perfect for the White with 1 challenge this month, which was Orange Blaze. I also have a process video for this layout that you can watch here.


I did some stamping on the patterned paper background and added some Tattered Angels Harvest Orange misting spray to accent the the orange of the stamps.


There were plenty of orange Autumn Beauty ephemera pieces to choose from, so I picked some of the leaves and flowers for this layout. Oh, and a cute little bird (which had brown on it, but brown is one of the acceptable accent colors you can use) and one of the Autumn Beauty cut-apart labels with an orange border.


All of the other orange pieces came from my stash. I'm not the biggest orange fan, so this was definitely a challenge for me, but it gave me a good excuse to get some of this orange stuff onto a page and out of my stash.

I couldn't use any of the Autumn Beauty patterned paper because I didn't have any more!! But it's gorgeous and there actually was an orange paper in the collection that could have been perfect for this challenge.

You can still purchase the Autumn Beauty products in the Cheeky Studio store AND use my discount code Cookscrap10 to save 10%. Plus, there is a GREAT Black Friday sale going on right now ALL MONTH! Don't miss out on discounted kits!



Comments

  1. Such a fun page – love it. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this gorgeous page - and love all the elements you have added to the page. Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable layout! I love the paper you've chosen to work with, and also the elements you've used! A great background too!
    Thanks for joining us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout. Love your stamping in the background. Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos and your layout. Thanks for joining us at White... With 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is so funny, you did the challenge very well ! Good luck and thanks for playing with us at ww1!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment