Shine Scrapbook Page

Today's scrapbook layout is for the Scrap the Girls November challenge. There was a wonderful mood board to draw inspiration from, so I chose to go with the red and black color scheme with a hint of fairytale: glitter, flowers, and a shiny crown. 

And, of course, the pictures are of my daughter pretending to be the President at the St. Louis Magic House.


I had used this design before on a previous layout. It was for the Let's Get Sketchy November sketch challenge that you saw earlier this week. I liked it so much that I decided to use it again on this layout but with tissue paper instead of patterned paper as one of the elements.

The hexagon cut-outs were the leftovers from some hexagons that I punched out, but I saved it as a scrap paper and was able to use it on this layout!


I've got some Cheeky Studio ephemera pieces from the October kit on here, but everything else were just random embellishments from my stash.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. I love the spotty tissue paper and the crown is so cute. Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment