Queen of the Tractor Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Get ready! I went all out for this layout using the November Autumn Beauty kit from Cheeky Studio. There was an awesome Wild Flowers stamp set in it, and I used some of the stamps to create my own patterned paper. How cool does it look? You can find more details about what I did in my process video.


I also did some fussy cutting with the big floral piece from the Autumn Beauty patterned paper. I love the way it sits in the bottom corner of the layout. I used some of the cut-apart pieces to do my journaling, and then used up my last big white bow (LOVE THEM!) for more embellishment.


Aren't the colors in this collection gorgeous? They are so bright and fall-themed, and I've been having a great time using all the pieces in this kit. In fact, I'm actually running out of supplies now. I think I'll have to buy some more!


To add a little more extra to the page, I sprayed some Shimmerz Pop Art Pink on the background. It's kind of an orangey-pink color that fits so well with the oranges and pinks in this collection. You can purchase Pop Art Pink and other Shimmerz products from the Cheeky Studio store!


If you missed out on the kit, don't worry! The Autumn Beauty products can be purchased individually, and you can use my discount code CookScrap10 to save 10%! Happy scrapping!



Comments