Let It Snow Scrapbook Page

We're getting back into snow weather, so today I'm sharing a layout and process video where I scrapbook pictures from this year's March blizzard.


I decided to break out an old The International Scrapbook Garden (ISBG) kit filled with Bo Bunny papers and Creative Embellishments chipboard words to create this one. For the chipboard, I painted the words "Let It Snow" with some Shimmerz Inklingz from my stash, and then I painted the word "Blizzard" with some Aleene's Craft Snow, which had come in the ISBG kit.


I also added some Prima Zella Teal and 7 Dots Northern Lights products.

This one was very easy to put together because once I had gone through the kit and pulled out all the elements I wanted to work with, it was just a matter of getting everything onto the page. I didn't want the page to be too crazy because I didn't want my snow pictures overshadowed too much.


All in all, I'm pleased with how this layout turned out. But if we never get 11+ inches of snow again, I will be a happy camper!

Thanks for looking!

Comments