Home Team Scrapbook Page

Hi all! I have another scrapbook layout to share with you this week. I was inspired by a fellow DT member to go through my scrap drawer and pull out coordinating papers that I could use to complete this two-page layout. I have a process video to share with you, too! I'm pretty pleased with the end result.


These are photos from the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. I took A LOT of pictures there. I grouped these photos together because they are all of St. Louis Cardinals stuff that is on display in the museum. And because the Cardinals colors are red and white, I decided to stick to a red, white/cream, and black color scheme.


The American Crafts alphas were from a Clique Kit kit, and I spelled out "Home Team" because St. Louis is my hometown. I also broke out some October Afternoon embellishments in coordinating colors to go behind the title and elsewhere on the layout. Man, it feels good to use up stuff from my stash.


I had some scraps of an old Crate Paper patterned paper that I cut into strips so I could do my journaling. Sometimes that is the easiest way to create your own journaling spots!

So, what do you think? I encourage you to view the video linked above because I go through the whole process of creating this stashbuster in more detail. It was a lot of fun to put together. I still have LOTS of scraps left, so I should probably do another one of these layouts soon, huh?

Thanks for looking!

Comments