Home Scrapbook Page

I've got another scrapbook page for you! Today's layout is a two-pager, and I did it for the November CSI challenge. The inspiration that I took from the "case file" was:

- picture of a living room reminded me of home
- pink and black color scheme with hints of gold
- arrows
- stripes 

So here is what I created!


I had a lot of photos of my daughter playing around at my parents' house, and I thought those would be perfect for this challenge. I even had an American Crafts Thickers word that said "home"!


There's not so much black on here, but there is a lot of pink, and I found some striped patterned paper to mimic the striped pillows I saw in the picture inspiration.


A lot of the embellishments are Jillibean Soup with a few American Crafts and Vicki Boutin sprinkled in here, too.


I used pink ink to ink the edges of the photos just to help them stand out a little better from the patterned paper. And then I doodled a "straight" line along the edges of the cardstock to give the layout a more finished look.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Ah! This is a lovely double page layout! You've done a great job cracking the case! And such appropriate photographs for the theme too!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Your photos are just adorable! So happy you played with us at CSI! I apologize for the lateness of my comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment