Gluten-Free Orange-Cranberry Turkey Meatballs

After visiting the San-J booth at the Gluten-Free & Allergen-Friendly Expo, I was inspired to make this Orange-Cranberry Turkey Meatballs recipe. San-J was handing out recipe cards with this on it, and I just thought it looked really good! Plus, it was gluten-free and dairy-free.


I had really wanted to serve this with rice, however, I was all out of rice. So gluten-free pasta it was!

For me, the sauce was a little too sweet. My toddler didn't eat any of it (it was a bread and butter night for her) and my husband said he liked the flavor of the meatballs but without the sauce. So I think I'll save the meatball recipe but pair them up with our favorite pasta and pasta sauce.

But it was nice to try something new. What do you guys think? Have you ever made something you were excited to try only to be a little disappointed in the end result?

Comments