Feeding the Cow Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


This is my 4th layout using the November Cheeky Studio kit and I'm also entering it into the Stick It Down November sketch challenge for the single-page sketch. Because of this layout, I basically used up the rest of the patterned paper from the kit!


I just love those cut-aparts to use as journaling spots, and I also love creating embellishment clusters with those beautiful Autumn Beauty ephemera pieces.


From my stash I added a random "Today" word sticker and popped part of it up with kraft foam so that it was on the same plane as the popped-up photo.


I also broke into my stash and added some phrase stickers from last year's Prima Amber Moon collection. The fall sentiments were the perfect addition to this layout.


I don't know about you, but I am loving that solid blue cardstock in the Autumn Beauty paper pack. If you didn't get a November kit, you can still purchase the paper and ephemera individually in the Cheeky Studio store. And when you check out, use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order!


Comments

  1. What a fun page and that photo is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout! Love the bright papers and embellishes here! Thanks for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh such a loving photos! That's a perfect background paper for this page. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fun layout! Thanks for scrapping with us! I love the photo and this will be a wonderful story to tell at her graduation. hehe! <3 ~Melissakay DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and whimsical page...and what a little cutie you have there. Thanks for playing along with us at SID.-- Stacy B, DT, single page layout team @ Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment