Farm Girls Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Hi gang! If you think that I didn't use my November Autumn Beauty Cheeky Studio kit for fall layouts, think again! I went right out and printed up some photos of me and my daughter from a September trip to the farm because I knew they'd be perfect with this collection. 


The only thing I added to this one from my stash was some Tattered Angels misting spray in Harvest Orange. It definitely helped to complete the look, and I love how the orangey color of it matched so well with the oranges, reds, and yellows in the Autumn Beauty ephemera and patterned paper collections.


I tried to create a little diagonal line with my photos and the ephemera pieces. I can't remember now, but this might have been based on one of the sketches that came with the kit.


No matter where I got my inspiration, it was really fun working with this kit. I love fall and I love the colors in the kit! I also love the wide variety of ephemera pieces and how many you get - I have already made five layouts with this kit and I still have ephemera left over!

Stay tuned for Monday when I reveal my next fall-themed layout!

And don't forget that you can still subscribe to the Cheeky Studio kit club AND save 10% off any non-kit orders when you use my discount code, Cookscrap10.



Comments