Eggstra Special Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


So I ran out of paper from my Cheeky Studio November kit. Literally, I think I have one strip of patterned paper left. I LOVED the paper in that kit. 

So that meant that for today's layout, I had to dig back through my Cheeky stash. I still had Easter 2018 sequins, ephemera, and flair (all still available in the shop if you are like me and are still scrapbooking Easter pictures seven months later...), so I used them to scrap these photos of my daughter and her Easter basket.


The overall design of this was inspired by The ScrapRoom's November Freaky Fast Formula challenge. Certain paper specifications were given, and then it was up to me to turn them into a layout. This was really challenging, and I don't know if it was because one of the requirements was a huge circle or if it was that I had two pictures or if it was the paper choices I made. Possibly it was a combination of all three.


So I ended up cutting the circle in half and creating these two clusters at the top and bottom to create a diagonal. Once I had that figured out, adding in all the embellishments was easy!

I'm totally in love with the blues in the Easter 2018 collection and the nice mix of florals and bunnies from the ephemera pack. The flair buttons are also great and a nice way to commemorate this year's Easter with the "2018" flair piece.


I added a pearl flourish from my stash, as well as a cut-out paper egg from some Bo Bunny paper. The title is Creative Embellishments chipboard words.

No matter what season you're still scrapping, Cheeky Studio has product for you! Check out the November kit (still on Black Friday special through the end of November!) and keep your eyes peeled for the brand new December kit and Norwegian Wood collection from Cat Martin!

And don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order!


Comments