Diamond Girls Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


This week I'm sharing with you the very first layout I made using the new Cheeky Studio Autumn Beauty Kit. While I have a lot of fall-themed photos to scrap, I also had these pictures from the Baseball Hall of Fame that I needed to scrap in order to finish up an old scrapbook album that I thought I had finished but hadn't... I know. I couldn't believe it either!

But this kit, as all Cheeky Studio products are, is very versatile and will work with non-fall photos, too!


This is based on a sketch from fellow DT member Heather Little. You can't really tell from the above picture, but I matted the whole layout on a piece of white cardstock. I didn't really like having the patterned paper as the only background, and I've been really into using white cardstock to give a small border.


Because these photos are about baseball, an American pasttime, I decided to go with a red, white, and blue color scheme. It wasn't hard to find the right products in the November kit: the patterned paper was perfect, the solid blue cardstock was a win, and there are so many different colors of the Autumn Beauty floral ephemera pieces.


From my stash I added in a few old October Afternoon chipboard stickers, as well as a 4th of July 3-D sticker from an unknown manufacturer (maybe American Crafts?). I also liked how the cork stickers from the November kit fit in so well, too.

If you haven't subscribed to the kit club, what are you waiting for? And if you want to get your hands on your own Autumn Beauty products, then head over to the Cheeky Studio store and use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order!



Comments