Blooming Oven Cauli-Crust Review

When I was at the Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo last month, I stopped by the Blooming Oven booth and took home a free sample of its Cauli-Crust pizza crust. Because this crust is made with cauliflower, chia seeds, and other natural ingredients, it is gluten-free, dairy-free, and meets the paleo diet requirements. And the processing facility is nut-free, corn-free, soy-free, and kosher. Perfect for my family!


The crust is pre-made, so all you have to do is top it with your favorite toppings and bake it. I chose to go with pizza sauce, dairy-free shredded mozzarella, and pepperoni slices.

The instructions say that you can bake just the crust for three minutes if you want a crispier crust, so that's what I did. Then I topped the crust and baked it again for the recommended baking time. I think I could have shaved off about a minute because my crust was a tad burnt around the edges.

It was still really good, though! I would definitely get this crust again, but maybe buy two so that I can have one all to myself and my husband can have his own. Sharing one pizza crust made for VERY small pizzas.

Comments