Bat Girl Scrapbook Page

Today's layout is for the Scrap Our Stash November Golden Globe challenge, which drew inspiration from the original movie A Star is Born. We had to use star patterned paper and include the movie's tagline on the layout: "Don't settle for the little dreams; go onto the big one." (They've really improved movie taglines since then, don't you think?)


I dug into my stash of Bo Bunny and 7 Dots Studio winter papers and Prima embellishments from an old The International Scrapbook Garden kit, and then I enhanced those products with some Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera, Recollections star paper, and Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 sequins.


The photo is of my daughter at the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. When you tour the factory, you get a free mini bat, so my daughter was carrying hers around and I snapped a photo of her. I thought it was fitting to use this photo for this themed challenge and let my daughter know that she can be anything she wants to be, including a baseball player! Who knows? Maybe they'll bring pro women's baseball by the time my kid grows up.


I love the combination of blue and silver on this layout. They are some of my favorite colors, especially when used together!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Such a lovely little girl and a beautiful layout! Thanks for taking part in the Scrap Our Stash challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...so sweet and wonderful take on the challenge.Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I love the thought behind this! I want to visit that museum too!

    Thanks for joining SOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment