On Pop's Knee Scrapbook Page

This is the last of my December scrapbook pages! Woohoo! I used some Recollections and Echo Park patterned paper and a bunch of the old Cheeky Studio Pink and Mint Christmas collection mixed in with some of the Winter Flowers collection. I just love the color scheme!


The pictures on this layout are from Christmas Eve. Both babies were getting tired and fussy, so Pop (their grandfather) held them both to keep them calm.


I used a corner punch to make the corners of my photos rounded like the corners of the Project Life-inspired cards from the Pink and Mint collection. And then I just embellished! I love the mix of the bows and the flair with the flatter ephemera pieces. It gives the layout a nice 3-D look.


And I even added some glitter ribbon from my stash. Used it up, too! That felt good.

Are your Christmas photos from last year all complete? It's hard to believe that Christmas will be here again soon and we'll have photos to scrapbook all over again! I am still working on last year's summer vacation photos and some vacation photos from the April before that. Scrapbooking is a never-ending job, but thank goodness it is a fun one!

Thanks for looking!

Comments