Nicole Petersen Scrapbook Pages Part 2

Here are the last three pages that I created from the Nicole Petersen class I took at the Scrapbook Expo. 

This one was a little tricky, only because I do wish I had had more of a tutorial on wrapping the twine around the page. I also added some Shimmerz Vibez from my stash because the finished photo from Nicole showed some misting on it. And I ran out of kraft cardstock from the kit I took home, so I added some kraft-colored polka dot Echo Park paper from my stash to make up for it.


I created this one as a travel page, and it was very easy to create based on the instructions that Nicole gave us.


And this one was fun because I got to work with the shaped overlay. It was a little tricky getting my 4x6 photo to stick behind the overlay because the cut-out was exactly 4x6, and I really needed to have a photo that was a little bit larger, but I somehow managed to make it work. This one will be going in our 2017 vacation album!


So that's all six layouts that I created using the Nicole Petersen kit and instructions I was given! I still have lots of embellishments and papers left to use, so that's pretty impressive! I would definitely take another class by Nicole when the next Scrapbook Expo comes to town.

Thanks for looking!

Comments