Good Times featuring Cheeky Studio


Today's layout features the September kit from Cheeky Studio, and it was inspired by the circle-centric sketches included in the kit. I've got a process video to share with you, too!

Instead of using a lot of circles as the sketches showed, I just punched out some of the Wild Flowers Cut Apart Circles and used them as an accent above my photos. 


I really liked the Wild Flowers patterned paper with the floral frame, but I felt like it needed a little something to go behind the photos, so I sprayed it with some Shimmerz Grape Escape and Pop Art Pink. The Pop Art Pink came from the Cheeky Studio store and has a nice orangey-pink tint to it, perfect for the bold orange flowers in the Wild Flowers ephemera.


I created embellishment clusters out of the Wild Flowers ephemera and the Close to My Heart stickers and chipboard pieces. And then the Close to My Heart chipboard letters became my title!


This layout was easy-peasy to put together! But it's always nice when you have just the right tools to make it work, and that's what the Cheeky Studio kits have been giving me. There's still time to subscribe so you can get on the list for October. 

And when shopping in the store, don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10%!

Thanks for looking!



Comments