First Stop Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I created another travel layout using my August kit from Cheeky Studio! This is another photo from a trip my husband and I took to Vermont last year. It's titled "First Stop" because it was the first stop we made.


I chose to use the cell phone ephemera piece from the Notebook Nancy collection because we use our cell phones as cameras sometimes, and then I liked the way the purple flowers looked. I also liked the script of the "hello" word, so I added that on top, as though we were saying, "Hello!" to the maple syrup store.


I used a stamp and a blank ink pad from Hampton Ink (both from my stash) to stamp behind the photo in a row, and then I added bits of the patterned paper branding strips and some of the Maggie Holmes stickers on top. This design is actually based on one of the sketches that was provided in the kit.


To give myself space to journal, I added some planner stickers from my stash. They were purple and fit really well with the color scheme of the layout.


I don't have a process video for this one, but I hope I've given you enough detail. I'm really happy with how this one turned out, and I can't wait to get started creating with my September kit!

Don't forget you can still start a Cheeky Studio subscription, and there are a lot of other great Cheeky Studio products to purchase in the store. Before you check out, use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10%.


Comments