Enjoy Today Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back to close out the week with another Cheeky Studio layout. This one uses the September kit, with some of the patterned paper from the August kit.


I like how this one turned out. It's very basic, but I'm okay with that. Part of me thought that I should add something else, though I don't know what "something else" would be. But I kind of like not going too crazy on the layout. You need to do simple things every now and then.


I just love the bright colors of the Wild Flowers Set 5 ephemera and all of the fun embellishments that also come in the kit. I'm going to have to buy more of those big pink bows because they are so much fun!


I also managed to get some of the Wild Flowers sequins on this layout, adding them to the chipboard banner at the bottom.

You can also get your hands on the Wild Flowers collection by heading over to the Cheeky Studio store. And don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save 10% on your order!




Comments