Cowed Over Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm going backwards a little bit with today's layout. This is the last layout I completed using the August Cheeky Studio kit. I got another vacation layout done! I had to add the patterned background paper from my stash and some black cardstock to mat my photos, but everything else came in the kit. The polka dot "paper" is actually the tissue paper that was wrapped around the kit contents.


I just loved the little card that said, "Darling just own it!" That's kind of how I feel about my love of taking silly pictures. When I saw this giant cow outside the Cabot Creamery store in Vermont, I knew I had to get my picture taken by it! I am owning the silliness, even if it makes my husband roll his eyes.


I liked embellishing this one with the Notebook Nancy ephemera and the Maggie Holmes stickers and embellishments. It definitely has a girly feel to it, but hey! I'm a girl and I'm the star of this layout (which doesn't always happen), so it works!


If you like what you see, then head over to the Cheeky Studio store and get some goodies for yourself to use on your vacation, girly, or just cuz layouts! And use my code Cookscrap10 to save 10% on your order!



Comments