#BigBowsBesties Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Here we are at the end of the week, and I'm super excited about this layout. I even did a process video that you can watch here.

When I saw the thread ribbons from Maggie Holmes in the August Cheeky Studio kit, I knew that I wanted to use them on a layout about meeting JoJo Siwa at the Women in Toys Gala earlier this year. It took me awhile to get this one done because I had forgotten to print out one of these photos, so I only just got around to printing the second one.


The papers on this one are Bella Blvd and I thought the bright colors were perfect for the Wild Flowers Set 5 from the September Cheeky Studio kit, which was also perfect for the Notebook Nancy ephemera and Maggie Holmes bows from the August kit! Look how well everything plays together!


I also got to use a hashtag punch that I had picked up on sale at Michael's months ago but have never used.

And then just to give the page a little more oomph, I took some of the translucent sequins from the Wild Flowers sequins mix and stuck them on some of the gems on the background paper so that the gems could "shine".


The design of this one is kind of a backwards scraplift of a Rachel O'Neal page that I had pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards board on Pinterest. It's apparently one of my most popular pins, so I thought I should try to scraplift it! I think it turned out pretty well!

Don't forget to use my discount code, Cookscrap10, when shopping in the Cheeky Studio store to save 10% on your purchase!




Comments