2017 Vacation Album Title Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Today's layout features the Cheeky Studio September kit and those lovely Wild Flowers! I loved how the blues and teals in the kit fit so perfectly with a 4x6 Simple Stories card I had saved to use in my 2017 vacation album. I wanted it to be the title page of the album. 


As you can see, I'm doing that whole bisected page design thing again!

Since we didn't take a vacation this summer, I'm hoping that I will have more time to get caught up on last summer's vacation... and the year before's summer vacation. We'll see. I'll certainly have plenty of ephemera! Don't you just love the chipboard pieces from the Close to My Heart embellishment pack that comes in this kit?


I think my favorite part is the Wild Flowers sequins mix. That blue color is GORGEOUS. But I'm also loving the bold colors of the Wild Flowers themselves and how well they mix and match in embellishment clusters, like the one below, which is made with a Wild Flowers Cut Apart label (exclusive to the kit) and a Close to My Heart sticker.


To create a border behind the photo and the 4x6 card, I used some of the Close to My Heart stickers that looked like little banners and just lined them up in a row!

The Wild Flowers products are all on sale now in the Cheeky Studio store, and while you're there, check out what else is new! And use my discount code, Cookscrap10, to save on your order!



Comments