Soup Scrapbook Page

For today's scrapbook layout, I challenged myself to use up what I could from my American Crafts Jen Hadfield Home Made kit. I decided to created a two-photo layout of my daughter eating soup on the floor. I don't know what came over her, but she went through this phase where she wanted to sit on the floor and eat. Actually, she still wants to sit on the floor and eat.


The photos were actually the same. I didn't realize that I had printed them twice, so I made one smaller than the other and propped the larger photo up on craft foam. Then, I created some embellishment clusters using the stickers from the kit and some of the patterned paper scraps I had left.


I did a strip of washi tape going down the diagonal. I really like doing layouts on the diagonal. I should do layouts like this more often!


Do you have a favorite layout design that you just keep coming back to again and again? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

Thanks for looking!

Comments