Friends Scrapbook Page

If you saw my July scrapbook page share, then you saw this layout (as well as some of the other layouts I've been sharing this month). But here it is anyway with a little more detail. This is a page about my daughter and her cousin playing together at his birthday party. 

I decided to pull from my stash to complete this layout, and I was inspired to start with the K&Company alphabet sticker banner.


I used the Cheeky Studio Furry Friends collection for some embellishments because it had some birthday-themed ephemera in it. And those doggies are just too cute. The Furry Friends sequins mix outlined the ends of the pink patterned paper.


I grabbed some other word stickers from my stash, as well as a journaling spot that I only just discovered I had. The coloring on it was perfect for the papers I had chosen, and it gave me enough room to record everything I wanted to say about the pictures.


The papers are a combination of Recollections from a paper pad I purchased at Michael's and Echo Park. I'm really getting a lot of use out of the Recollections paper pad. That was a really good investment!


I kept this layout pretty simple, and I'm happy with how it turned out. Sometimes you don't need a whole lot, especially when you're just trying to get photos scrapped and don't want to spend hours on one layout. This is a really easy design to replicate over and over, so I'll probably end up doing just that as I continue to make my way through my backlog of photos!

Thanks for looking!

Comments