Top 3 Children's Books from BookExpo

I don't normally review children's books on the blog, but when I was at BookExpo last month, I came across some very cute children's books that I just had to share with you.

1. Fancy Nancy: Oodles of Kittens - Jane O'Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser (HarperCollins)
This book is the latest of Fancy Nancy's many fabulous adventures and it involves cats! The book came out in January, so if you haven't seen it yet, go get it! I managed to get an autographed copy of the book for my daughter.

2. Yoga Bug: Simple Poses for Little Ones - Sarah Jane Hinder (Sounds True)
Through this board book, you can introduce basic yoga poses to kids ages 2 and up. Each pose is shown through illustrations of a child doing the pose and then a bug or insect doing the pose. So child's pose is equated to a ladybug, for example. My daughter loves this book! She calls it the "hum hum bee" book.

3. My Wish for You - Kathryn Hahn and Brigette Barrager (Orchard Books)
This was the only book that hadn't come out yet, but I can't wait until it does on September 25, 2018! It's going to be one of those books that moms everywhere are going to buy for their daughters and then bawl their way through the first 10 readings. Seriously! I received an autographed copy of the book, but it's just an unbound paperback version, so I really need to staple the pages together because this one has gotten a lot of reads already.

Comments