Lil Dive Scrapbook Page

So technically I have completed the Stash-Busting Challenge 2018! I created at least three projects with my kit. Success! But I still had pictures and product left, so I just kept going. Here is another page that I made using up more from my kit. I have to admit, it was getting hard to come up with a title using what few alpha stickers I had.


I didn't have a good coordinating color cardstock, so I basically used the green washi tape to tape together these two cut-down pieces of paper so that they would make a full 12x12 piece.


I embellished with some Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers, a Corbett Creations wood veneer (which I love!!), and some green stick-on gems. I threw in a photo frame sticker from the Echo Park sticker sheet just to use it up.


I also included the quote sticker that I've been saving for beach pictures like this one and two of the cut-aparts from one of my patterned papers to use as the journaling spots.


This was a pretty simple layout, and I'm happy with how it turned out. In fact, this kind of used up most of the last main bits of my kit, so I'm not sure what else I'll really be able to make with what's left now. That's a good feeling, right? I just have to go through and make myself part with small scraps and alphas without vowels because I know I won't ever use them, but it's just so hard to say good-bye, you know?

Comments