Hope Love Scrapbook Page

This has really been the summer of busting my scrapbook stash! First, I created a stash-busting kit and made a bunch of layouts with it, and it really inspired me to just keep going and digging out older product from my stash. So here is a layout that I created using up some of my older product from The International Scrapbook Garden.


The Magiczna Kartka patterned paper came in the very first kit from last summer, and then the embellishments were from the January/February kit. I even used the packaging from the flowers to back my photos!


I like the dimension that the flowers, flair, and chipboard gives this layout. That was something I always enjoyed with The International Scrapbook Garden kits - creating all that dimension with the embellishments.


I fussy cut the butterflies from some 13@rts paper, and even did a little bit of tearing with the vintage-feeling Lemoncraft paper.

And then I added an ephemera word from the Prima Zella Teal ephemera pack to help create my title.

Because the background paper was already so well decorated, I really didn't feel like I had to embellish too much, so this layout really came together quite quickly.

Thanks for looking!

Comments