Hoop Dreams Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Are you looking for the perfect scrapbook ephemera to help you complete your summertime photos? Look no further than the Flamingo Fun collection from Cheeky Studio!

I paired it up with some summery Doodlebug Designs papers and punch-outs that I had in my stash to scrapbook photos of my daughter last summer at a Babies "R" Us event.


I played with angles on this layout, and then outlined the angle of the polka dot paper with some of the Flamingo Fun sequins. And because these are pictures of my daughter and her daddy, I thought the ephemera piece of the two flamingos together was cute and fitting.


I also added one of the flowers and a little watermelon, then layered two of the hearts from the ephemera pack.

The title is made from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Thickers. And I also broke out a Polkadot Whimsy stamp that's been in my stash for FOREVER. I guess you could say that this layout was kind of a stash-buster for me.


The Flamingo Fun collection is still available in the Cheeky Studio store, and you can save 10% off your order when you use my discount code, CookScrap10.

And don't forget about the new Cheeky Studio kit club! Subscribe today to receive a monthly curated kit based around Cheeky Studio ephemera!


Comments