Happy Day Smiles featuring Cheeky Studio


Happy Monday! I'm here to share with you my first layout as part of the new design team term for Cheeky Studio! For this layout, I was challenged by fellow design team member Julie to use TRIANGLES! Julie has an awesome Facebook group called Inspired by Memories where she posts weekly sketch challenges to offer scrapbook inspiration. It's so awesome! You should check it out.



I also used purple ribbon on this layout because one of the challenges over in the Cheeky Studio Facebook group this month is to dig into your stash and use RIBBON! One piece of ribbon isn't going to make much of a difference to my stash, I know. But I rarely use ribbon anymore these days, so I was just glad that I managed to get ribbon on here.


I also used the Wishes collection from Cheeky Studio on this layout, and the collection inspired the color scheme of this layout. I love the grays and purples that pop up in the ephemera and cut aparts. I used the circle cut aparts, which are so easy to "cut" out using a one-inch circle punch, to create a three-cornered title.


The Wishes collection also includes some great journaling spots, so I used one to write the actually journaling, and then one of the cut-apart flags to journal the date the pictures were taken.


I loved sprinkling the sequins mix all over, plus adding some of the floral pieces from the ephemera pack to the page. And I splattered a little Shimmerz Grape Escape on there, too!


You can purchase the Wishes collection in individual pieces if you just need specific items that you want, or you can purchase the entire collection all together! And that's such a great way to do it! Don't forget that when you purchase (whatever you chose to purchase) that you should use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save 10% on your order!


Comments