First Beach Trip Scrapbook Page

I'm still creating with my Stash-Busting Challenge 2018 kit, so here is another layout I created using up items from my stash. I was inspired by a sketch challenge last month over in the 15 Minutes 2 Scrap by Spiegelmom Scraps Facebook group. The original sketch had three photos, but I only did two.


I combined my Heidi Swapp alphas with one of the Craft Smith cut-aparts to create a big title. My embellishments are basically Echo Park stickers, Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers, and some of the K&Company stickers.


I'm glad that I was able to use up more of the papers in my stash for this one. I still have some more of the teals and blues and greens, but I'm saving them for three more photos that I have to scrap. Those are my last photos that I pulled for this kit, so after that I guess we'll see what I have left!


Are you still working on your own stash-busting kit? How's it going? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. No sure if I left a comment earlier, so wanted to do it again just in case. Lovely summer layout. So glad you linked up at Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges. You can link up a total of 3 times per month. Hope to see you again.
    Janis
    PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment